Dan, a couple of years ago I would have disagreed with you.  But now
I'm in your camp on their performance.  Everything is dragged out.
Every promise that is gleefully made becomes another fight to get
implemented.  Yes there has been progress.  Yes it is much better
than it was before.  But the pace has been extremely disapointing
and I have heard many proactive words from AP but few real proactive
initiatives beyond paint and glue.

PS.  Still waiting for that Madison Marquette announcement that was
due any day two weeks ago...  I smell trouble here.  There is really
no reason for this to take so long and I think it is just another
example of AP working harder to extract every single penny they can
out of every negotation vs. agreeing to something that is mutually
beneficial and getting it done.