Great to hear from you Werner.

The quote you posted below is also an excellent arguement against
the rampant, unchecked immigration that is being allowed to occur in
America.

Those coming don't know of our past, and don't share are culture
that has come to be over 225 years. The don't share the love we have
for what made America great.

As in the quote you posted, if they don't know of our past and
respect it, they may try to change our future for the worse.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>