--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --
SHUT UP FLAGBOY

- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <lightgrw@> wrote:

> > > Werner,
> > >

> > Hey Gary worry about your shitty newspaper let the Asbury
residends ~~~~ {DOGMAN What ever that stupid name is who are the ~#1~
SCUMBAG IN ASBURY PARK YOUR WRITING PROVES SHUT YOUR MOUTH GARY DONE
MORE FOR ASBURY PARK THEY YOU WILL EVER DO SO PROVE YOURSELF OR WE
CAN DO WAT YOU WHAT DO AWHILE BACK WITH ME ANY TIME ANY PLACE I AM
READY!!How do we know you are a resident because you say so make sure
you pick after that dog of yours.You had a screw up up Bringing hows
that A/Hole MUST BEEN YOUR PARENTS I am ready!!!!! ~~~~