Asbury Couple,

I totally agree with you,  that is why I am concern about all the  money
being spent by the present board for administrators - acting  superintendent
$600.00 per day, Curriculum Director $500.00 per day and they  have to pay Dr.
Lewis as well.

But who is paying the kids, the test scores can't go any lower.  So  while
everyone fighting over hurt feelings and huge egos.  The kids suffer  again and
are the losers in the fight for an education.

Oh yes before I forget the act super and director of curriculum the people
who were in the district for a few years with the same test scores.  So go
Asbury Park Board of Education for knowing how to spend money but not educate
our kids.

A Former Board of Education Member