--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> what did Mr. Hopson do that was
> wrong?
> Because a Black Father spoke out concerning his son.

Now Toni is accusing others of racism.

This Board of Education sounds like a bad episode of MTV's "The Real
World," where teenagers sit around yelling at one another: "You're a
racist!"  "No, you're a racist!"  "No No, you're a homophobe!"

I've maintained in the past and will say it again - among Asbury
Parkers there is the least amount of racism I've ever seen.  There
is racism from outside of AP toward it, but the least amount of
racism is among the people of AP themselves.

That means all these claims of racism and homophobia at the Board of
Education is pure, juvenile, unadulterated bullshit.

Education is an interesting science, and members could spend their
time wisely discussing cutting edge issues of curriculum.  Instead
we get what we have, Payton Place, while the Board ignores that only
14% of our 11th graders are testing proficient in math. Bow your
heads in shame.

You should all be embarrassed. How dare any of you discuss anything
but educational models and curriculum that work?

All this Board of Education has done is prove one thing:  Gays are
100% equal and on par with straight people.  Complete equals.  No
difference between gays and straights whatsoever.  Why?  Because we
elected a majority of gays, and the Board is just as F'd up as when
straight people ran it.  We've proven equlity here in AP.

Congratulations.  All of you stink at education.  Do us all a favor
and hand it over to the State before we lose another generation of
kids.