--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Now I now you're wrong. There's nothing triCity won't print :-)"
>

> There have been letters to the publisher that were not printed.  I
> know of many people who didn't get in the issue.  Tri City definitely
> doesn't print everything.  Whether or not they have any standards is
> another matter.  I'm sure spacing and timing comes into play as well.
>
> BTW, I like the new font - much easier to read.  And what's with
> people writing in complete paragraphs?  For a minute, I didn't know
> it was the same paper...  LOL

BTW Gary, I thought you didn't read the paper? You sure seem to know
alot about the way we do business for someone who doesn't read it. The
funny thing is everytime you rant about us on this board you're so far
off it's ridiculous. Why don't you try emailing us at the paper and
telling us how you feel instead of hiding behind this board.