--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was talking about DAN on this board who did not have a positive
opinion about your paper.

I think that is clear to everyone.

Jason, I've changed my mind since you've taken Tommy's writing to task
(although I like him). I really haven't read yours and Steve's writing.
I'll look into it. It is really DJ's and TD's that I have a problem
with most times. BTW, I didn't say TCN did not do anything good. I
think its promotion of AP and its merchants are commendable, but I also
think DJ's rant regarding suburbia, is not only misplaced, but turns
off folks who might give AP a try. I know he probably doesn't care
about that, and I understand and sympathize with him about
the "prejudice" in suburbia against AP, but nothing is worse than an
intellectual snob. Especially when there is no reason to be one.