Why are they using the term "sold" anyway?
With all the real estate people in this town and on this board, I'm amazed no
one has objected to the misuse of this word. And what about you buyers?
Haven't you experienced, or know someone who has, losing out on a house deal
right
up to the closing. It ain't over til the closing, folks. Wouldn't it be more
accurate to say there are deposits on ...x # of units? I ask the sage realtors
and real estate attorneys on this site.
Maureen
Asbury Radio

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Showmailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.asburyradio.com/
Call the show 732-775-0821