Sorry, Oak.
Didn't catch your reference to no close/ no sale.
Hope everyone is aware of your point. Now the question remains, why are
the wordcrafters who do this for a living everyday misusing the word?
And while we're on the AP Press, why wasn't Asbury Partners' name used
instead of the anon 'owners' of the Deep, yada yada. Where's the hard
questions that needed to be asked of the club managers and owners? Good
think Pelegrosi was around or there would've been a lot of white space
in that feature.
Maureen