Frank,
Not knowing how school board business, is executed and also not
knowing the procedures for bidding, who in the long run, makes the
decisions to use this service or that business, to run the education
system in this city?  I hope my question isn't too complicated and I
hope that I've made myself clear.  The reason, is, who is ultimately
responsible?  The board or the administration, that ultimately uses
goods or services?  I always wondered, why the saleries in the
administration were/are, excessive, too small, or on the money?  Are
the saleries excessive, for similar work done in other districts, too
small or on the money for services performed?  There are websites
online, where one can go and see if they're being paid, the going
salary.  I note that in many school districts, administrators, are
better paid, than our own.  Am I correct?  Any information, would be
helpful and made more clear, for those of us not in the education,
business.  I've always worked either in an admimistrative capacity,
although, I would be considered an overpaid clerk, by some.  Thanks in
advance.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>