To be honest, I don't think it was a drug buy.
First off, I don't fit the MO of a drug dealer at all.
I think he was looking for something else entirely.
Something that can also be referred to as "hard"
That being said, what would the police arrest him on?
I guess you are right about the cell phone though. I normally have it with me,
but in my
attempt to fend off the cold last night I was thinking more about layers then
needing my
cell phone within a block of my home.
Also, and maybe i'm just over thinking things, but say I did call the police
and they pull
him over. He knows where I live. I don't think they could've busted him on
anything. I'm
not sure if I wanted to put myself in potential harms way by sending the cops
out for a guy
who's "cruisin"
To me, it was just a weird encounter, but who knows? I may be wrong.
If it happens again, perhaps i'll react differently.