No CO should be issued.  Simple.

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 4:03:45 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] More Nonsense - 5th Ave Pavillion

See this week's story in the Coaster about a new restaurant opening
in the 5th Ave Pavillion by THIS Memorial Day. I sent a note to the
city similar to this post.

I quote from this story:

"We hope to meet with the city by October to determine the extent of
the improvements and construction documents will begin over the
winter," Fishman said.

Looking at the Dispute Resolution Agreement, Schedule A, Part C deals
with the renovation of the entire pavillion, not just the short-term
emergency repairs.

The schedule indicates that the renovation of the 1st floor is to be
completed by June 2007, merely 5 months away. Has Partners even
started? Last I heard there are not even finalized plans. The
schedule says the contract should have been awarded in October 2006.
I don't think we even have plans.

The schedule goes on to say that the 2nd floor is completed by June
2008, and that I assume includes the Arthur Pryor bandshell.

If the contracts or bids were supposed to be awarded in October 2006,
how could Fishman say he will be meeting with the City in October
2007 to discuss the renovation of the 5th Ave pavillion?

How could a restaurant open there this Memorial Day? Partners hasn't
even started the permanent renovation as required by the DRA.

What exactly is going on here? Why are we allowing Partners to now
violate the DRA? I see that there are "Letters of Concern" to
Partners being dicussed in executive sessions. Partners has never
listened to our letters before, why should they start now? Why are
these issues being discussed behind closed doors?

Finally, is the City going to hold Partners to the DRA or not?

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index