Couldn't you agree with you more.  The negotiations last year were
to set firm deadlines for Partners based on their prior lack of
performance and were supposed to be monitored and enforced.  So
what's the problem?  The expectations were clearly set that there
would be tough enforcement.  Well?  Now's the time!

> See this week's story in the Coaster about a new restaurant
opening
> in the 5th Ave Pavillion by THIS Memorial Day. I sent a note to
the
> city similar to this post.
>
> I quote from this story:
>
> "We hope to meet with the city by October to determine the extent
of
> the improvements and construction documents will begin over the
> winter," Fishman said.
>
> Looking at the Dispute Resolution Agreement, Schedule A, Part C
deals
> with the renovation of the entire pavillion, not just the short-
term
> emergency repairs.
>
> The schedule indicates that the renovation of the 1st floor is to
be
> completed by June 2007, merely 5 months away. Has Partners even
> started? Last I heard there are not even finalized plans. The
> schedule says the contract should have been awarded in October
2006.
> I don't think we even have plans.
>
> The schedule goes on to say that the 2nd floor is completed by
June