--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apeaexec1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The thing that amazes me, I mean this with all due respect, is the
> fact that this site primarily worries about everything but the
>school
> district.

We do discuss the school quite a bit.  Coincidentally, I'm in the
middle of a debate about the school on the Asbury Park Press website
that has been running for several days.

They Press staff has blogs.  Under Randy Bergmann's blog, go to his
post entitled "School Report Card A-F."   Click on the comments and
read.

It is very interesting to see what some outsiders think of Asbury
Park (some of them are scumbags I'd like to corner out here on Bangs
Avenue someday).

Here is Randy Bergmann's Blog site:

http://rbergmann.blogspot.com/