6 pm at work session. Agenda is being worked on at this very moment -
not available. Sounds like the city wants a low turnout for MM. Putting
them in the work session where the public can't say anything. Don't
seem right to me. Well, we'll see if the deal's been signed. Smart
money says no.

Partners has no possibility of meeting dispute resolution timeframe
(June 2007). Maybe looking for extension. I say we keep $1.6 million in
escrow as penalty then give the extension in a new DRA contingent upon
MM signing the deal.