--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judging from the news reports and the accounts of people like Werner
> who were at the meeting, it seems as though Madison Marquette has a
> different vision for the town than the direction it was heading.
> Does this mean Asbury Park is headed back towards being a
destination
> and tourist location?
>
> Did MM actually convince Asbury that they would be better off being
> year-round destination location rather than a sleepy little town!
> More power to them if they did!

When Werner pointed out that MM's vision differed from the WRP,
specifically with regard to parking, and that it would require changes,
the entire council nodded in agreement, even my buddy Jimmy Bruno. BTW,
I can't be mad at Bruno, he is very funny at times.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM