I never felt the need to go to council meetings just to do a business
I was encouraged to do. Furthermore I never wanted to do so, as it
would be so predictable for me to do so, that I would not have any
credence. I told everyone involved that I wanted to stay out of it,
because the city should decide whaytt is right; and that I wanted it
to be safe on the boardwalk, even if they decided to disallow bikes!
The problem I have is that Reidy, Kinmon, and Berkovitz told me I
wouldn't have problems before I spent the money. Reidy and the
council came up with the idea for the bike lane all on their own, and
presented it to me; just for my input. Which again, I stated clearly
that I was all for what they decided, and wanted the community to be
safe and to decide; rather than be a cliche' bike shop owner saying
that bikes should be allowed.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM