Fred? You still with us? I've no reason to hide, my freind. My name
says who I am, and you can see my face on front page of my website,
should you so desire. I proudly speak the truth under my first
ammendment right! Yes, I should do just fine in my new location,
where the city seems to not fight it's merchants to spite itself.
Good luck with all of your endeavours, you truly deserve this place.--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM