--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apeaexec1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  When were saying
> they have no identity, it's to a town and a school system.  When a
>kid
> graduates from ASbury PArk, more than likely, he grew up in Asbury
> PArk.  When a kid graduates from Ocean Township, he lived in Ocean
> Township.  When a kid goes to St. Rose, RBC or CBA, there is no
> identity to a town and school.

John what are you talking about my man?  You know as well as I do
that for 100 years Asbury Park High School had as many kids in it
from the surrounding communities as it did from Asbury Park.

The "Asbury Only" population of the school is only the last decade,
imposed by the State by the segregation ruling I talked about.

I'll tell you what.  Call the Commissioner of Education for the
State and County.  Call the Board President for all of Asbury
sending districts.

Line them up for a debate against me on the topic.  I won't even use
notes, and I'll show up with half my brain tied behind my back just
to make it fair.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM