Unfortunately, Asbury Park is everything to everyone in the media.
Then you get here; .....and his eyes, they roll over white. Then
there's the high pitched screamin'. And despite all the poundin' and
the hollerin', the hollerin' and the poundin', they all come in and
tear ya to pieces....

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "lindagriggsartist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM