It's like we had mutually agreed, It didn't need to be a difficult
issue. A lane with a 5 MPH limit. Period. For youths and Spandex clad
racers alike. Period. Outside of these parameters, your asked to
leave, warned, fined, whatever. Period. Simple? Simple to me, but
maybe I'm the simple minded one. I feel that way for having invested
in AP.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>