And as a side note, Asbury Partners, LLC would have, and in fact did,
tell me anything  I wanted to hear; to get me to be the first to sign
a lease. And so my playing pawn to politics here began. Did not the
developer, or the city, or the C of C have any moral or ethical
responsibility to discourage me, let alone encourage? Or do they just
lack the morals or the ethics? No one was concerned with an
expendable "unimportant" merchant; like myself.
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>