Yes, it's called self-preservation. It doesn't apply to me here. Call
me old fashioned, but I think personal safety outweighs a potentially
good place to live in an undetermined period of time. Don't get me
wrong, anyone that wants to invest; may do fine in doing so. But I
definately wouldn't recommend anyone lookming to raise a family to
move here. Besides, I've been on my own my entire life on virtually
every issue (one of the things that brought me here, in the face of
all those who thoght I was crazy); but it doesn't necessarily make me
wrong. Why'd you dodge my question?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM