In reference to the  commenst:

You think Hitler was religious? He was a  social Darwinist. He believed in
the survival of the fittest theory, annointed  Germans most fit, and figured he
would speed up the process by killing the
Jews who he saw as inferior. Darwinism gone  wild.

The country was religious; heavy duty Protestant and Catholic.

That being said, don't address  anything I post.

Sounds like a Fascist command; I' sure you didn't mean it to sound that  way.

The board does not want to read you and  I going at it.

I have absolutely no interest in a dialogue with you; just taking care of
the kind of history that gets posted here, for the record.

Can't debate with ideologues; they just drag you to their level.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Justified Right
Date: 3/7/2007 11:09:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Obviously the High School you teach at is free.

You think Hitler was  religious? He was a social Darwinist. He
believed in the survival of the  fittest theory, annointed Germans
most fit, and figured he would speed up  the process by killing the
Jews who he saw as inferior.

Darwinism  gone wild.

That being said, don't address anything I post. The board does  not
want to read you and I going at it.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Mari

> In reference to this profound  analysist:
>

> Stalin - Hitler - Mao. About 20 million  dead thanks to the 3 non-
religious
> guys. I'll take the believers as  leaders any day.
>

> And then there were those  deeply "religious" countries Germany and
Italy to
> name the most  familiar examples of Christian countries that had no
problem
>  cozying up, quite comfortably, with fascism: Hitler, Mussolini.
et  al.

> The folks who conducted the Salem witch trials were very
religious. And the
> folks who hounded Galileo?
>
> The  inquisition? All heavy-duty believers.
>
> And the folks who see  Jesus or Mary in Dunkin' Donuts?
>
> And the puritans who beheaded  a King; they could only lead for
12 years
> before they were booted  out.
>
>  ============  ======  ======  ======  ======  ====
>

> Beware the self-proclaimed political  theorists who provide
information "a
> mile wide, and an inch  shallow."
>
> Sometimes they're merely cherry-picking  ideologues.

P.M. Eastern
> Standard Time From: _justifiedright@ Stan
>  (mailto:justifiedri  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@_As_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) _
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )
> Sent on:
>

> Jack if it is fair to  bring up examples of religious people you
> think have failed, then I  suppose it is fair for me to bring to
your
> attention three  non-religious, Secular Humanist/Darwinists of the
> 20th Century:
>
> Stalin - Hitler - Mao.
>
> About 20 million dead thanks to  the 3 non-religious guys.
>
> I'll take the believers as leaders  any day.
>
> --- In _AsburyPark@ --- In _AsburyPar
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )  ,
> "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > I don't  want to change the fact that I "live in a religious
> country"
>  > I just don't want it affecting my life.
> > As for America being  very religious, perhaps it is, but I think
> that
> > in many  regards, America's religious establishments have made a
> > mockery of  themselves. Take all the priest sex scandals? What
about
> > people  like GW who's very religious, but he's lied to the
public
> on  a
> > number of occasions (although maybe he was just relaying info  he
> > thought was true). Before and during the war, GW has brought
God
> into
> > nearly every speech he's done, yet because of  his misguided
war,
> 3100
> > plus US soldiers, and  countless Iraqi's have died. What about
the
> Abu
> > Grabe  abuse? What "god" would let that happen? What about the
anti
> >  abortion religious kooks who think it's ok to blow up clinics
and
>  harm
> > innocent people?
> > As far as i'm concerned,  religion is not a fact. I'd be happy to
> > change that opinion if  somebody could provide me with absolute
> proof,
> > but I don't  see that happening anytime soon
> > --- In  _AsburyPark@ --- In  _Asbury
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )  ,
> "justifiedright"
> > <justifiedright@>  wrote:
> > >
> > > The point is you are living in a  religious country. You want
> > > change that, and that's  your right to try. However, you have
no
> > > right to stop me  from pointing out that your prior posts
seemed
> >  > ignore history and law.
> > >
> > > America is a  very religious country.
> > >
> > > You feel religion  plays to big a role in our governing. I say
> its
> > > too  small.
> > >
> > > To each our own.
> > >
> > > --- In _AsburyPark@ --- In _AsburyPa
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )  ,
> "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > > >
> >  > > Is your point that because i'm in the minority when it
comes  to
> > > just
> our
>  > > > country are correct? I think the religious influence is way
> out of
> governing of
> > > our

(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )
> , "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > > > >
>  > > > > And? What's your point?
> > > > >
>  > > > > --- In _AsburyPark@ --- In _AsburyPa
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) )
, "justifiedright"

 , "Hinge" <hinge98@>
> >  > > > > > "The first amendment to the US Constitution
>  states "Congress
> > > shall
prohibiting

http://www.aol.com.