That's all you have to say?  You read that whole post about the Wilson
quote and you still say he is not attacking me personally?  He's
making the whole thing up and that's OK with you?

There is nothing there to attack, yet he uses it as an example over
and over that I don't tell the truth or mislead.  That's level of
unfairness is not attacking?

Now that you've see the whole thing, you won't condenm him for it?
Earlier you told me to raise the white flag.  Then you tell me to show
you where he is wrong and I did.

This is all you have to say after that? I'm really disappointed you
have nothing to say to him about it.

I no longer care.  You're biased in favor him.

Let you and him say what you both want.

Take care.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM