are you a psychiatrist? a doctor? what is your training to diagnosis
someone of irrational behavior? are you a joker? a ball buster? or one
sick person who would make light of someone having and living with a
terrible disease? sorry my friend but to me you are one sick person,
taking cheap shots at someone, with ms, you want to attack him like
others about his politics, his thoughts, his beliefs do it , i have
many have, but you are the bigggest scummer yet for bringing in ms, i
hope you rot you sick sick sick person, oh i could go on i could use
every profanity ever uttered to call you what you are but enough, you
no good bastard, have a good day because your post has made my day
better by appreciating that there is only one scumbag on this bd, you
my friend.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM