This is the problem with you - you pretend to not see differences.

I'll say it one more time for effect, but knowing you will ignore it.

Jim B ACTUALLY HAS MS.  To start hammering him for it is quite bad.

Jim G ACTUALLY HAS NO MENTAL AILMENTS.  To start hammering him is no
different than the way you come after me all the time, or the way
other people on here make allegations agasint one another.

The comment about JB is the first time I've ever seen someone on
this board go after a KNOWN disability. Jim G has no such thing.

The difference could not be more clear.

You could not care any less.

Now make sure to post something in response that absolutly,
postitively, does not address anything I just wrote.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> In reference to your  comment:
>

> Are you suggesting Jim G "has a few  screws loose?"
>

> Tch!  Tch!  Tch! Twisting people's words again.
>
> I asked why you didn't object when rolemover, your friend or
whatever,  made
> that comment.  Not one twitch of human  indignation from you,
ever, about
> rolemover's posts.
>
> When rolemover  targeted him, I knew for sure that Jim G must be
OK.

> And what are you suggesting by NOT distancing yourself from his
remarks and
> antics.

God
> > forbid you should suffer a neurologic set  back, and God forbid
> anywone
> > should try to hurt you because of  it.
> >

> > Just wondering why Tom didn't lash out at  rolemover when he
posted
> this one:
> >
> > * i dont think that jim  grabes should be talking for other
> > veterans...it is so
> > obvious  from his
> > postings that he has a few screws loose...a ticking timebomb
> maybe?
> >
> > _AsburyPark : Message: Re: Jim Grabes Comments  Wednesday Night
> Council
> > Meeting_
> (_http://groups.http://grohttp://groups.<Whttp://grhttp:_
> >

> > ========Original  Message===== ==
> > Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Was Jimmy Bruno always this  way mentally
or
> does MS
> > make him behave irrationally Date:  3/10/2007 9:14:27 A.M.
Eastern
> Standard
> > Time From:  _justifiedright@ Time From:  _justified Time From:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]@_As_