I ask you this. Have you ever dealt with them? Have you ever spoken
directly with ANYONE who has? Anyone on that long list of disgruntled
former associates? Nothing they do should surprise anyone.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "tick tock goes the pony clock....
>
> poof"
>
>   ha!!  no way.  even asbury parnters are not that stupid.  thats one
thing good they have going for them, and they are aware of it im sure.