"It already happened, people came in '05, saw it wasn't ready (and
won't be for some time), and stayed away in '06. I was there, I
witnessed the decrease in foot traffic on the boards. Don't be
surprised if there is a lack of publicity, because there is a lack of
viable business. In the name of consistency, the developers will
still not do it right; but are probably already to taking this season
on the chin. Let's hope it's in the interest of rehabilitating things
to make the '08 season viable."

  excatly.  all the talk, then everyone came running.  yet, nothing was there.
it was too early.  you can promoate the rise of asbury parks boardwalk, when
nothing has risen.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?