SO I try to relax on Passover (aka the circus in our non-religious
family). Somehow, when you get a couple teachers, ex teachers and
nuts in one room and Manischewitz...

The teacher from Neptune starts talking about the the kids that just
got charged with a crime (rob a cabby with a gun) and is back in
scholl walking the halls. So is the kid charged with a holdup at
knife point.

Them I get to hear about the code name for Neptune High "The Taj". As
I try to bite my tounge, I decide to ask, "what the hell is the
statue in the lobby" (It caught my eye as I drove by the school).
That, she said, is "KING NEPTUNE". YOu would think it came from the
Guggenheim. Apparently, our state tax dollars thought that spending
$300-400,000 for this was madadated by the "no kid left behind act".
I think they even hired to someone to polish the sucker....

After some more Manischewitz, I had to ask about the performing arts
center and how much the multiple ticket windows cost.

Here's to the king - king neptune.