I am amazed how far people will go to complain.

----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 11:05:05 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: A thought about the mulch by the boardwalk.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> The mulch definitely makes the boardwalk area look better, but I
wonder what's going to
> happen if we get hit with a huge hurricane style storm. That stuff
is all gonna float away and
> make a huge mess.
>=========== ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

I was going to post the same analysis, glad someone is thinking !

Certainly not AP or MM, which points out a continual flaw in this
entire redevelopment. Everyone seems to forget about the harsh weather
conditions we experience.

This is not Miami, this is not even one mile inland which is
significantly different. We are ON the northern Atlantic Ocean !

They should have planted grass, or waited for sod to become available.

Werner

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html