What I was referring to is you and hinge pontificating on what is valid
to post here. You see as many of my posts as invalid. I see just as
many of yours that way. Only I choose not to attempt to censor you.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "It was mostly you, hinge, and the several antagonists that I single
> handedly out debated; forcing their resignation from this board. You
> can thank me any time."
>
>   mostly me???!?!?!  go back and read your posts buddy.  i  on
purpsoe stayed out of all that craziness.  i told you to email me
privatly if you wanted to explain to me what was being talked about (30
plus posts an hour it seemed).  which you did, and we met.  should we
post it?  how dare you try and say it was mostly me.  zero me!