"What I was referring to is you and hinge pontificating on what is valid
to post here. You see as many of my posts as invalid. I see just as
many of yours that way. Only I choose not to attempt to censor you."

  dont classify me in any catagory here.  how about you go back and read the
last 200 posts on the site, and you will see nothing of the sort.  i recall
deleating all those messages in regards to your bike topics.  i didnt read
them, beasue it was getting out of hand.  so clearly i never posted on them, if
i didnt read them.  the few posts i posted was asking what was goin going on,
and if you wanted to explain.   you ended up doing so in private emial like i
asked, as to not make the board more furious with more posts on the topic.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.