I heard a rumor a while back that the Chetrit Bros were going to
re-establish the bridge from the BCH to the pavillion...

We'll see

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I like the 5th ave pavillion, behind the Berkley Hotel the most
(closly following with the 1st ave.). The curvey ramp aws great. So when
do they build the new one to replace it? Lets start the clock ........
> What's everyone think the chances are of a new one ever being built?
Probably not so high, eh? When the building is worked on, restored,
whatever the case may be, what will happen? The way the building is now,
it needs a 2nd story overhang of somesort to house and allow the
upstairs to be used. I geuss an inside staircase, the one thats already
in there can be used as the main access route though. Leaving the
upstairs with just a baclony, no way off. Whats everyone think