--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the they, the owners of the BC started replacing windows.  I
notice window stickers in the upper right hand corner on some of the
upper windows.

Yea, a pet peeve of mine. When someone puts new windows in and leaves
the sticker on.

One could imagine that the berk will not resemble what it is today.

Creative minds, and more so creative money, will work wonders to that
block.

It never hurts to sell when the price is great that you can't say no.
Just to buy again.

Some guys get to have all the fun. The the rest of sit here shivering
while we post to message boards.