oakdorf -

       it was just done, so i dont think the had time to take them off.  They
probably dont care to right now either, its the begining of what souds like a
lot of construction projects.  Why do you say you dont think the BC will look
anything like it does today when it's done?  In what ways are you visionining
it differently?   just wondering what you were thinking.

       No one posted anything on my sidewalk and light post yet, but you appear
to be over there now, and you probably saw it.  what do you think of it?