--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, strolled on the boardwalk earlier today and they also have a 15
foot tall inflatable black RAT in front of the construction entrance
with a bunch of construction workers sitting around it.

I would assume that that means Metro is not using union labor, although
I am surprised because it would seem that that type and scale of
construction requires the skil typically only available by union trades.

I have friends doing big stuff in Dubai. They use western construction
managment and techniques but ship in workers form Pakistan etc. and pay
them slave wages. It may look good but I don't trust that kind of
labor. Time will tel I guess.