> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> >  I think they are looking into new systems. The smartest are the
smart
> cards that you can buy to use just for how long you are there. They
> should allow long times at the beach and short times on Cookman to
> ensure a rollover of spots.

you are right those are the best, but they are getting better and less
expensive every year, there should be free parking until this city
turns around, start charging the going rates for beaches now could be a
big mistake, free parking could be a draw to get people to come to the
bdwalk and beaches, until there is somrthing worth coming to, and quite
frankly we are not there yet, pavilions, rides, arcades, will attract,
people not mulch