--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's it, and I stand corrected.
> And Werner, I was visualizing the trees the same way you did.
> Perhaps you are right, but I think it's too soon to tell if it's
going to look good or bad, and
> we don't even know what kind of trees they are yet.

Actually we do know, they are all laying there. Blossoming cherry
trees. You need to take your bike ride :-)

Very nice when the bloom. them they drop their color quickly. They
grow low, thay are not Shade Trees.

BTW - my conclusions are not based upon what I like - They are based
upon the signigicant landscaping issues presented by the context.

Looking good or bad is not the issue. Adverse impacts to existing
significant features of the environment is the issue.

Very much as the arguments between preservation and redevelopment -
both can co-exist - one just need to think about it more.

Werner