Pardon the interruption -

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that The Monmouth County
Board of Chosen Freeholders occasionally takes their meetings on the
road to make it easier for people around the County to attend.

Tonight they are meeting in Asbury Park at the Municipal Building (I'm
assuming council chambers) at 7:00 pm.

It is very important for AP to make a strong showing in attendence.

The Freeholder's budget each year is close to a half Billion dollars
(your tax dollars), and they spend millions back on the municipalities.

We have to let them know what we need to get them interested in
spending on us.  Squeaky wheels and such.

Hope to see you there, and let's make them feel welcomed.  If they
feel they've had good experience, they'll be more likely to take an
interest in us.

Tommy.