I think the lighting at Mattison is great.  It makes that beautiful building
stand out at night.  If you drive donw the street, you can see the details.

----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:06:36 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: new convention hall lights

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@ ...> wrote:

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "charlie" <oceanchuck@ > wrote:
> >
> > I noticed a few days ago there are underground "up lights" in
> the
> > proces of being installed along the front of Convention Hall.
> Theres
> > one at the base of every Arch.
> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =

This is another trend that has gotten out of control - lights in the
sidewalk that blind you.

- The Asbury Grand
- Mattison Bar
and now
- Convention Hall
its not enough they blind you from above?

Ignorant designers never considering the PEOPLE will one day be on the
sidewalks.

The City does nothing to stop it and at the Grand the light were
planted on public property. I will check into the others.

Doesn't anyone SEE that shining light up in peoples faces is a bad
idea?

Werner