Are the lights at Mattison shining into someone's home?  If so they should be
complaining.

----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:51:01 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: new convention hall lights

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:
The kind of statement we need more buildings and homes to make

> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

Allan, Send me your address and I'll set up a very bright spot light
to shine on your home. Lets see how long it takes for you to
complain about it - OK?

There is well done appropriate lighting - People get degrees in
lighting design - It is an art and science.

But not in Asbury Park, Do whatever you want, shine lights from
anywhere to anywhere, The brighter the better.

OK lets move on - and then when things get relly out of hand I can
say I told you so.

Werner