I also feel the same as Robert and Mario.
I think that sometimes we're all a bit frustrated with the myriad of problems
that our city
has faced both in the past and currently.
I've gotten to the point where I just want to see something happen and get to
completion.
It will forever bum me out that the Asbury of my memory wasn't preserved.
Now we are facing a new future, even though it's not the future I would've
wanted to see
for our city, but I feel like it's out of our hands now, and I also feel like
we don't have much
effect on steering that direction.

In other news, I noticed that the paint store building on Grand is now vacant,
and has a
sign on the door that says "See ya" It's sad to see that building empty, and
it's really going
to be sad there when Brookdale leaves the building across the street from it.