->>>> and read this part....
"It was artificial demand," Goodkin said, adding that condos in those
overbuilt locales are "a long way from seeing a recovery."

In Miami, one of the most overbuilt markets, about 30,000 condos are
under construction, both on the waterfront and near it. Many of the
buyers of these units signed on at peak prices. The question being
asked now: How many will show up at the closing table?<<<

Actually, the greater miami area has around 70,000 units coming on.

This is the big issue  - who will close?

Apparently The Esperanza has had a good opening - not sure on sales,
but interest is prety good.

as for the agent in spring lake, he should take another drive along
Ocean Ave, there are quite a few that have been on the market for over
1 year. Last I looked, I don't quite have 5m to knock one down and
rebuild or to shell out 6-$10 to be in Spring Lake. YOu can get a 5
bedoom oceanfront in Long branch for $2.5....or rent.