I took a closer look at the tress yesterday, now that more of them are planted.
 Werners points are understandable.  Although towns to the south of Asbury,
like Brielle have lakes, and you can see thru them just fine.  They are older
trees of course, but also not planted in such extent as what was done in Asbury
i guess.
       Aarn't lines of trees around the lakes planned as part of the
development plan?  They are shown all over the development maps.  Some of these
newly planted trees may end up being moved anyway!  I don't know.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.