A comment on 2-way Ocean Ave.  I kept looking for oncoming traffic and
noticed cars that knew, turned off, into one of the avenues, which is
what we did, ASAP!  Lots of out of towners, DON'T know and I could
envision "head-ons"!  Red light GONE, from where the Wonder Bar is, on
Kingsley!  I asked, "where's the light signal"?  My husband said, he
didn't know!  I can see accident, upon accident, come summer!  People
DON'T pay attention!  They're too busy "sight-seeing", looking for the
NEW, what changed, etc.!  ONE traffic change, is ONE, too many!  I'm
staying the h*ll, away!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think anyones hidding anything.  I think it's a simple casse
of their not sure what's going yet either!  Everythings up in the air
right now i have a feeling.  They dont want to say one thing, and have
it change later on.     (my last post about parknig, i know some spots
are missing, but just wanted to see what everyones thoughts about what
areas they are missing from....)