Eileen -
I agree. The board attorney, Serpico, also told me years ago in WYGG's
studio that he repeatedly asked Brown if he had any affiliations with
RDR. Serpico said each time he asked Brown denied any involvement,
which left Serpico in a bind, according to him. He had no proof to
dispute Brown's claim. I believe I asked him about the ethics report at
that time, but I think Serpico said then that he hadn't seen Brown's
report. That was probably because Brown hadn't filled it out yet. I
hope the boards are more diligent now about collecting those forms
prior to a new member's first meeting.
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyact" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> >
> > Maureen:
> > Don't know Ned Brown.  Who appointed him to the board of adjustment
> > and for how long?  Strange, he didn't abstain on that vote...clear
> > conflict of interest!  Seems the attorney, (if he knew), would've
> > advised him.  A big "if"!
> >
> >    The attorney did advise him to abstain if he had a

conflict.