The problem is two-fold, Werner. On the one hand, you've got greed
driving the machine; and the ineptitude of elected officials. We are
the voice of the people. However, we all sit on our butts and
complain HERE; rather than do anything about anything in the real
world. We still go on blind faith in the idiots at the helm; thought
they beg us not to. Then we complain more. On the other hand is the
lack of compassion, integrity and common sense of all involved in the
planning of this "rebirth". In short, the pie we are baking in AP is
already missing the fruit. Would you like some coffee with that?

  --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>