From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:38:00 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Emory Street - Why are the drug dealers still in biz

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> The other night, I took a long bike ride all over Asbury.
> After cruising up and down Cookman, which is looking great, I took a
> turn down Emory street to head home.
> I was approached several times by drug dealers on bicycles, asking if
> i wanted anything etc.
> I see these same dealers on bikes in my neighborhood all the time.
> I wonder why this crap is still going on. I know AP has enough trouble
> to deal with, but how is it that obvious drug activity like that is
> allowed to continue?

Difficult to hit a moving target. The congregation point is Emory
Deli. Same owners operate several similar businesses in AP that also
have similar problems. We are trying to do something about. What you
can do to help is go to police station and file a complaint. Many
already have.

 the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.