I completely agree with this statement.  Although I am not someone who
has too much history with Asbury park from the past, what is drawing me
here is not the buildings or even the history... it is the people.  The
people who I have met here are dynamic, passionate, interesting and fun!

You have the ability to make this "new Asbury Park" into a terrific and
still very unique place just by the fact that you are all here...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This morning, I was noticing the new grass on the updated traffic
island on 1st ave. and I
> think it looks great. Big improvement. It also looks great at night as
I approach my home. The